Pages

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

ROADHOUSE AT THE RED LION SUNDAY 20 09 15

Every time I see Roadhouse I'm reminded of just what a great band they are, not that I need any reminding, Blues at the Red on a Sunday night is always a good night out and with it being Roadhouse, Trevor's birthday, not raining and a great turn out from the Fellowship it was a truly great evening all round.

With Gary Boner (Guitar & Vocals) Roger Hunt (Drums) Bill Hobley (Bass) Danny Gwilym (Guitar) Mandie Graham (Vocals & backing vocals) Sarah Harvey-Smart (Vocals & backing vocals) you just can't go wrong!

Mandie G and Sarah giving it some
 I went down ‘The Red’ to get myself some blues
I went down ‘The Red’ to get myself some blues
On Sunday night you’ve got to put on your dancing shoes

Let it roll baby roll, let it roll baby roll
Let it roll
‘Cos Roadhouse is on


There was me and Kev and Roger and Paul and Chris
There was me and Kev and Roger and Paul and Chris
‘Cos on a Sunday night there’s a band we can’t miss

Let it roll baby roll, let it roll baby roll
Let it roll
‘Cos Roadhouse is on

Blues at the Red is always a good night out
Blues at the Red is always a good night out
And Roadhouse are the best there is no doubt

Danny & Garry in full flow
Let it roll baby roll, let it roll baby roll
Let it roll
‘Cos Roadhouse is on

There was Mandy G, Sarah, Danny, Garry, Roger and Bill
There was Mandy G, Sarah, Danny, Garry, Roger and Bill
Yeah the Roadhouse Blues Rock band keep rocking us still

Let it roll baby roll, let it roll baby roll
Let it roll
‘Cos Roadhouse is on


Let it roll baby roll, let it roll baby roll
Let it roll
‘Cos Roadhouse is on
Yeah Roadhouse is on
Roadhouse is on
Roadhouse

 At the moment Roadhouse are working on their new album, soon to be recorded, this night they aired some of the new songs, outstanding, in my humble opinion Roadhouse are one of if not the best exponents of Americana Blues Rock this side of the universe but the again I might be somewhat biased.

Until the next time, rock on.

Grant Meaby September 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment